All brass instruments can be serviced, including trumpets, cornets, euphoniums, trombones, and tubas. Clean and Flush includes:
- The instrument is completely disassembled and cleaned in a mild bio-degradable, environmentally-friendly chemical solution that will not harm the instrument and will not leave any toxic residues.
- A power-driven flush system is used to polish the interior with a cleaning solution slurry to remove calcium and other deposits.
- Any tarnish on silver-plated instruments is chemically removed.
- The instrument is reassembled with all new top- and bottom-valve felts and corks in addition to water key corks.
- The valve alignment is checked for optimal playing.
- The valves are oiled and all slides are greased.
Instrument Clean and Flush
- Trumpet / Cornet $75 ($100 for Silver)
- Trombone (slide) $75
- Single valve $90
- Double vlave $105
- French Horn (single) $80
- French Horn (double) $90
- Baritone (3 piston) $85
- Baritone (4 piston) $95
- Tuba or Sousaphone $90
- Tuba (4 valve) $115
Other brass repair services include:
- Dent work
- Removing stuck tuning slides (brass instruments)
- Solder broken braces or posts
- Clarinet tenon replacement
- Customizing keys
- Fabrication of keys
- Fill cracks (wooden instruments)
- Replace springs (woodwind instruments)
- Tighten loose clarinet rings
- Replace case handle/latch/hinge